viernes, 25 de marzo de 2016

parcel of joy

Last week I received a fabulous parcel of joy from my friend Sacramento. It's so lovely that I've met so many people due to blogging, and some of them are now my friends!. I was more and more excited as I unwrapped some dresses and shirts and a pretty brocade pink jacket, and some bijuterie too!, and everything was absolutely colorful and amazing! and very 80's, which is very appealing to me (Alexis, here I come!).
I think I'm going to wear some of the dresses in a loose style, and also try some belts and waistcoats, because I'm really interested in trying different styles. Wearing vintage is always delightful, and I'm enthusiastic and grateful for this style injection in my wardrobe
When I worn this dress for the first time, it was raining cats and dogs, so I had to take some indoor pictures. No problem, the public library is one of my usual stops when running errands, so I took the opportunity to take my pics on another cultural background, :DD
Linking to Spy Girl's 52-pick-me-up:Iris

La semana pasada recibí un fabuloso envío de alegría instantánea de mi amiga Sacramento en forma de paquete. Es genial la cantidad de gente que he conocido a través del blog, y algunas son ahora verdaderas amigas!. Me iba emocionando cada vez más, según desempaquetaba vestidos, y camisas y una chaqueta de brocado rosa, y además, bisutería!!. Y todo tan absolutamente colorido y maravilloso, y muy de los ochenta, que es algo que me encanta totalmente (Alexis, allá voy!).
Creo que voy a ponerme algunos de estos vestidos en plan suelto, y también probaré con cinturones y chalecos, porque me interesa mucho probar diferentes estilos. Siempre es una delicia llevar algo vintage, y estoy entusiasmada y agradecida por esta inyección de estilo en mi armario.
Cuando estrené este vestido, llovía a mares, así que tenía que tomar algunas fotos en interior. Sin problema, ya que la biblioteca pública es una de mis paradas habituales cuando salgo a hacer recados, así que aproveché la oportunidad de sacarme fotos en otro fondo muy cultural.
Enlazo a la explosión de púrpuras en Spy Girl's 52-pick-me-up:Iris



- coat, La Redoute (old) / abrigo
- crochet beret / boina de ganchillo
- blue turtleneck, La Redoute / cuello vuelto azul
- DrMartens





10 comentarios:

  1. Qué alegría dan esos regalos!!! Y que bien dibujas!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Clothes (and accessories) are the BEST gifts! So thoughtful and fun. Every time you wear the gift you think of the person giving...it is win win. These items look fab, and purple is one of my favourite colours of yours. Perfect with aqua and teal. XXX Samantha

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh, perfect dress for you! Love the mix of purple and blue.
    Thanks for linking!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh qué alegría más grande me da verte, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh De verdad que para mí también es un regalo ver y sentir tu alegría y el hecho de que la ropa y tú os hayais encontrado
    Ese vestido era tuyo desde el principio y la prueba es lo maravillosamente que te queda. Deseando estoy de ver tus próximos proyectos.
    Mil besos amiga mía
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ResponderEliminar
  5. How lovely! You look great in that beautiful bluey-green dress and all the other items look fab; especially like the pink brocade jacket and looking forward to posts of you wearing them.

    Have a lovely Easter

    Veronica
    vronni60s.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. It's so much fun to get parcels from other bloggers! The dress is such a flattering shape with the gathering all down the one side. The pink jacket is very pretty.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. How fabulous! that dress looks utterly wonderful on you and posed in the library to perfection. Hhoorah for blogging! xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Oooh, this is GORGEOUS on you! And I love it with the turquoise DMs. Perfectly styled. How lovely of Sacramento to send you those items.

    http://petitesilvervixen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Oh how gorgeous! I adore this mix of posh dress with stompy but stylish boots. The colours are stunning! Sacremento has such an eye.
    xo Jazzy Jack

    ResponderEliminar
  10. WOW, how cool to receive a parcel from a dear friend - and such a fabulous lady as Sacramento!! Everything looks gorgeous, and I love the way you styled it with a turtleneck and these great boots. I also love the fact that you took photos at your local library (I love libraries and have spent lots of time in them too). And how fun to see your drawings!!! More please!

    ResponderEliminar