jueves, 5 de noviembre de 2015

colors & black coat

Get ready to see some bold & bright colors, so I recommend you to put your sunnies on!.
Even if you think it's too colorful, this is an office appropriate outfit, as I've worn it to go to work and nobody said anything about it, not a single comment!. And it was very comfortable and nice to wear!
I was wearing for the first time this pretty bag which I won at a facebook giveaway by one of my favorite local retailer and designer, Eme, and I'm going to enjoy it a lot, for sure!. I've added a fuchsia strap to the bag, for the occasion, as I'm the kind of people that keeps the straps from old bags, I'm very old fashioned!

Recomiendo ponerse las gafas de sol, porque váis a ver unos colores bien brillantes!
Aunque creáis que es demasiado colorido, este es un estilo muy apropiado para la oficina. Yo lo he llevado a trabajar y nadie me ha dicho nada al respecto, ni un comentario. Y además es muy cómodo y agradable de llevar.
Y estoy estrenando este bolso tan chulo que me tocó en un concurso de facebook de una de mis diseñadoras y vendedoras favoritas Eme, y lo voy a disfrutar un montón, seguro!
Le he añadido una correa color fucsia, para la ocasión, y es que soy de esa clase de gente que guarda las correas de los bolsos viejos, soy así de antigüita!



- old coat, La Redoute (Anne Weyburn) / abrigo antigüito
- beach dress, 4x4 (old) / vestido de playa
- striped t-shirt, C&A (old) / camiseta de rayas
- leggings, Locaderremate
- maryjanes, Tuk (last year) / merceditas, del año pasado
- pendant, by myself (using finish glass on a piece of paper) / colgante, hecho por mí (usando barniz-cristal sobre un trozo de papel)

5 comentarios:

  1. Me han encantado los dos últimos looks, son un poco capa sobre capa de color y desconjuntados.
    Para repetirlos. La falda de mamá es de esas prendas que hay que conservar, con ese encantador estampado imperecedero. Saludos.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. LOVE!
    The more I see the more I like.
    Those HOT pink leggings, funky shoes, the stripes, the zing of your beach dress...Your witty DIY's and that cute bag.
    I just love the whole look....
    Bravo!!
    XXX
    Samantha
    Fake Fabulous

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm surprised the people at your work don't PAY you extra for looking so fabulous all the time. Your colour is magnificent. And your heart on a chain is spectacular.
    I love the idea of keeping old straps from bags. I'm going to do that now too.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I loved that pendant when I saw it on your Instagram - so cool that you made it yourself! I love all the bright colours peeping out from under the black coat.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I'm a big fan of pink so I love this outfit. It's just smiles and says 'I'm having fun'. I adore the pattern of the shirt - so unusual.

    http://petitesilvervixen.blogspot.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar