domingo, 11 de octubre de 2015

teal jacket

Last chance to wear my satin pants!. This ensemble was planned some days ago but weather was not favorable, so I've waited to wear it. And I don't like to wait to wear anything, I'm not that kind of people which save their best outfits for occasions! Because everyday can be a special occasion!
I'm wearing this new-to-me teal jacket, which I purchased at ebay. I've been lucky in my last biddings, so I've adquired a purple jacket too. What I like particularly about ebay is that you can look for an specific color and size, pick some favorites, and then make a decision. It's easiest for a second hand lover but too busy to go hunting 'in person'. Anyway, I've realized that my wardrobe is becoming a huge unmanageable monster so I'm going to stop buying stuff (any stuff, even fabulous secondhand jackets).

Última oportunidad para ponerme pantalones de satén!. Había planeado ponerme esto mismo hace unos días, pero el clima no era favorable, y he tenido que esperar. Y no me gusta nada esperar para llevar algo, no soy de esas personas que guardan sus mejores galas para las ocasiones especiales. Porque cada día lo es!!
Estreno esta chaqueta, nueva para mí, que compré en ebay. He tenido suerte en mis últimas pujas, así que también compré una chaqueta morada. Lo que me gusta de ebay es que puedes buscar un color y una talla específicamente, elegir algunas piezas y luego tomar tu decisión. Se te hace más fácil si estás muy liada para ir de compras en persona. De todos modos, me he dado cuenta de que mi armario se está convirtiendo en un monstruo imposible de controlar, así que voy a dejar de comprar (incluyendo chaquetas estupendas de segunda mano).





- satiny pants, custom made by Eme / pantalón satinado, hecho por Eme
- yellow t-shirt, C&A (revamped) / camiseta amarilla, reformada
- maryjanes, Clarks (old) / merceditas
- sarong as a scarf (old) / pareo a modo de chal
- necklace, Sfera (old) / collar

6 comentarios:

  1. Those pants are fantastically groovy - especially how you've styled them. I'm like you - I don't like to wait for special occasions. Today is the occasion. The world is a better place with you running around the streets. Great new jacket!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh no, there's no point saving clothes - or anything else - for "best", where's the fun in that? Wear what you love all the time, and get your money's worth!
    Teal and yellow are a fabulous combination! xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Just stunning! Yellow and teal...I love that combination.
    Your whole look is wonderful.
    I never keep anything for "best" . Life is happening NOW so we should just live it and have fun with our fashion choices.
    Items hanging unworn are so sad.
    Wear them and love them!
    You are the colour queen....It is a gift to pull things together so effortlessly.
    Nothing you wear ever looks forced or contrived.
    Bravo my beautiful friend!!
    XXX
    Samantha
    Fake Fabulous

    ResponderEliminar
  4. love the pants. I spent a lot of time this summer looking for printed pants....no luck. On me they all look like pajama bottoms. Maybe next year

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love how you've Autumned-up the trousers, they look wonderful with the teal jacket and that dreamy yellow blouse.
    Too many clothes? Never! xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Ooh! Love these pants!
    You look so casually elegant:-) xo Jazzy Jack

    ResponderEliminar