miércoles, 26 de agosto de 2015

pants & old bag

Mornings are becoming chilly, so I'm wearing a jacket when going to work. Some layering is required but I'm still wearing my summery clothes, even with a touch of autumnal vibe. I'm picking darker colors and also some black accessories, as this vintage bag. It came from my mom's lumber room (which is my favorite place to look for vintage!) and I like its boxy classic style (not a genuine kelly bag, but a quality piece anyway). Obviously, it's not the most practical bag, but still useful when I'm not running errands.

Las mañanas se van volviendo más frescas, así que me pongo una chaqueta para ir a trabajar. Va haciendo falta alguna capa más, pero aún llevo ropa de verano, aunque sea con un toque de otoño: he escogido colores más oscuros, accesorios negros, como este bolso vintage. Vino del trastero de mi madre, que es mi lugar favorito donde buscar legítimo vintage, y me gusta ese estilo caja tan clásico (no es un bolso kelly de verdad, pero sigue siendo de buena calidad). Evidentemente, no es que sea un bolso muy práctico, pero me sirve si no voy a ir a hacer recados.


- sleeveless shirt, Festa (new) / camisa
- pants, 4x4 (revamped) / pantalón, 4x4 (reformado)
- sandals, Wonders (old) / sandalias
- jacket, ebay (old) / chaqueta

5 comentarios:

  1. This is a beautiful outfit. Green, purple and yellow just work so well together...I love those trousers!
    This outfit is just my kind of thing...send it over to Scotland when you get bored of it ;-).
    XXX
    Samantha
    Fake Fabulous

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Your blog title made me laugh!
    What a fab outfit, I love those funky pants and your Mum's bag is perfect! xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love this jacket and the pants are fantastic :))) Happy weekend x

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The cross over in seasons is an interesting time.
    Glad you are a little cooler and have a cool boxroom to scrounge in! Lucky you!
    As always, glorious colour work xo Jazzy Jack

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Gorgeous block colours, and then the fab print on the bottom of your trousers - fantastic! Cool bag too. xxx

    ResponderEliminar