lunes, 13 de abril de 2015

once more, layers

This is what I've worn to run usual errands on Saturday morning and then have our usual aperitif, even if I still can't drink wine and it was strange to have my tapas with a soft drink (non alcoholic bitter is my poison, thanks). Antibiotics and all, I'm feeling quite well these days and my cough is almost dissapeared!
Linking Share-In-Style with my own style, wearing starfishes on my hair, which is becoming my signature!

Esto es lo que me puse para hacer los habituales recados del sábado por la mañana, y luego tomar el aperitivo, como siempre, aunque no podía beber vino todavía y se me hizo raro irme de tapas bebiendo refrescos (el bitter es mi veneno, gracias!). Con antibióticos y todo, me siento mejor estos días y se me está pasando la tos (casi).
Enlazando al Share-In-Style, con mi propio estilo, que incluye llevar estrellas de mar en la cabeza, es como una seña de identidad!




- striped t-shirt, C&A / camiseta rayas
- cardigan, 4x4 (new) / chaqueta
- leggings, Locaderremate
- booties, Clarks (old) / botines
- trench, La Redoute (old) / gabardina
- necklaces, made by me / a present by Sacramento / collares, uno hecho por mí, otro regalo de Sacramento
- crochet starfishes glued on a hairpin / estrellas de mar de ganchillo, pegadas en una horquilla.



My turquoise tunic is an old piece, bought five years ago at C&A. It was overdyed using tye&dye style and a tin of Purple Royale Dylon's dye (favorite shade but now they have some Vibrant Violet and I'm not sure if it's that same color or not). It was a very easy way to give it a twist, as I was a little bored of this kind of tunic shirts.

Esta túnica turquesa es ya antigua, comprada hace unos cinco años en el C&A. La teñí por encima usando tye&dye y una latita de tinte Dylon color Purple Royale (es mi tono favorito, pero ahora tienen un Violeta vibrante, que no estoy segura de que sea el mismo). Es una forma fácil de darle un toque distinto, estaba un poco aburrida de este tipo de túnicas.

5 comentarios:

  1. The dye job on your tunic looks great, and those soft shade of lilac, purple and turquoise are just lovely.
    Good to know the antibiotics are working and you're feeling better! xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's hard to see it's the same tunic - well done! And lovely colour mix, great with the white jeans. The starfish pin is fun :-)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Lovely layers as always, Monica! I have to agree with Tine - I also wouldn't recognize it as the same tunic! Great job on dyeing - I have a similar project in mind, will share if I get to do it. So glad to hear you are feeling much better and enjoy your tapas, even though without wine still! xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Your wear layers fabulously, a transformation every time! So glad to hear that you're on the mend. I quite like non-alcoholic lager, Cobra is particularly good! xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  5. You look fantastic and I love these star fishes lots and lots!! I hope you have a marvellous day xx

    ResponderEliminar