viernes, 13 de febrero de 2015

red & winter

I've been very busy these days, so I've missed usual time for blogging or revamping clothes, which are some of my favorite activities. But other people has been blogging better than I do, and fabulous Natalia posted an Interview where I look way more interesting than I'm really. And I've been also considered inspiring by Laura at Tutus and Tiny Hats which is not only very very pleasing, but also another reason to smile and persevere!
But I've been also wearing clothes, and that's what I've worn this morning to go to work. Actually, it's really a lot of red color involved, and I've barely noticed it until I watched the pictures (yes, I dress up when it's still dark!). Red is a fabulous winter color, anyway!.
Have a nice weekend!

He estado ocupada estos días en mis cosas, y he echado de menos tener tiempo para bloguear y para mis proyectos reformando ropa, que son de mis actividades favoritas. Pero hay otras personas que sí que bloguean, y mejor que yo, como la fabulosa Natalia publicando una entrevista en la que aparezco mucho más interesante de lo que soy. Y también me han considerado inspiradora en Laura at Tutus and Tiny Hats, lo cual es muy halagador y además, me hace tener ganas de sonreír y perseverar!
Bueno, también he seguido llevando ropa, y ésto es lo que me puse esta mañana para ir a trabajar. De verdad que me he puesto un montón de color rojo, y no lo he notado hasta que he visto las fotos, cosas de vestirse cuando todavía está oscuro!. De todos modos, el rojo es un color estupendo para el invierno!
Que paséis un fin de semana de fábula!



- coat, Punto Roma (old) / abrigo
- Mr.A.'s jacket revamped to fit me / vieja chaqueta de Mr.A., reformada para mí
- tunic-dress, sewed by me (old) / vestido-túnica, costura propia
- pants, Punto Roma / pantalón
- maryjanes, El Naturalista (old) / merceditas
- necklaces, consingment shop and Aïta / collares, de una tienda segunda mano y Aïta
- sunnies, Asos (old) / gafas de sol
- bag and beret, retail / bolso y boina, tiendas locales

Ready to enjoy and share the shoes that make me feel fabulous, at Sheila's Shoe Shine. My shoes were bought some years ago, but they still made them in a lot of colors if you're interested!

Lista para compartir estos zapatos que me hacen sentir tan estupenda, en Sheila's Shoe Shine. Los tengo desde hace años, pero aún los siguen fabricando y en varios colores!

8 comentarios:

  1. I loved your interview with Natalia, it was so good to read more about you as well as to be treated to a feast of your fabulous outfits! xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm so glad we did the interview, and yes, you ARE absolutely cool and interesting, and I'm sure even more than one interview can show!

    Red and teal are so gorgeous together, I must try to put them together myself. This dress of yours is one of my most favorite - great vibrant print! Love the necklaces and the whole playful energy, as always! Enjoy the weekend! xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Great interview, and thank you for the link to the costumes of the Ballets Russes! All your red here certainly makes one feel warmer on a cold winter's morning, excellent.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I really enjoyed learning more about you from Natalia's interview. I'm a city girl at heart too, and Buffy and Firefly were two of my favorite series ever! You always look great in red.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I really enjoyed learning more about you from Natalia's interview. I'm a city girl at heart too, and Buffy and Firefly were two of my favorite series ever! You always look great in red.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I loved your interview with Natalia, and I love to see you in vibrant red, your signature colour! xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Help! i'm running behind. I haven't seen this fabulous interview yet! Will definitely check it out.
    I love how you slowly peel off the layers as you go, so we have a slow motion strip tease...but very tasteful :-)
    Gorgeous colours...and you know I love red! xo Jazzy Jack

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Pues no te,lo vas a creer pero llevo desde Navidad obsesionada con el rojo.... Yo que no era nada fan.... Ya verás porque hasta la casa lo va a notar....

    ResponderEliminar