viernes, 6 de febrero de 2015

rain & black

Wearing one of my favorite outfits for rainy days, a long coat, boots and a funny umbrella. And linking Hat Attack at Style Crone with my classic wool beret.
I've changed my usual routines due to a different work timetable, and weather makes absolutely imposible to take pics outside, so I'm just sharing a few pics at home, not the best ones, but you know I'm not particularly fond of perfection.

Llevando una conjunción estupenda para los días de lluvia, un abrigo largo, botas y un paraguas divertido. Y enlazo al Hat Attack at Style Crone, con mi boina negra de lana, un clásico.
He cambiado de rutinas por causa de un horario de trabajo diferente, y el tiempo hace que sea imposible sacar fotos en exteriores, así que sólo puedo compartir unas pocas imágenes tomadas en casa, no las mejores, pero tampoco es que yo sea una apasionada de la perfección!!



- dress, ebay / vestido
- striped coat, a present by a friend which was decluttering her wardrobe / abrigo de rayas, regalo de una amiga que estaba limpiando su trastero
- boots, Fly London (old) / botas
- black coat, Anne Weyburn (very old) / abrigo
- bag, Emily The Strange (old) / bolso
- beret, a present by mom / boina, un regalo de mi madre

7 comentarios:

  1. You and me both when it comes to not being fond of perfection!
    Although this outfit is pretty darned perfect. I love it when you wear a mod dress. WoW!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You look amazing, love this look so much :))) xx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow! Your talent amazes me. Love the color blocking and stripes. And of course your classic wool beret! Thank you for sharing your beauty with Hat Attack!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. that dress is way cool. Perfection? What's that?

    ResponderEliminar
  5. We don't need perfection - although a cool outfit of monochrome stripes and a graphic Mod-style dress comes pretty close! xx

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Love love love that dress! Oh and the stripey coat is amazing, and the red leopard scarf is not bad too. I love your lovely old boots too because I'm on the hunt for some that will become old with me too! The inside shots are fine! Don't worry, we can blow up the picture and see what is in your bookshelves! :-) xo Jazzy Jack

    ResponderEliminar
  7. That is a wonderful dress - love the 60's mod style! The striped coat will look fab over everything - if you ever get tired of the dress or the coat, I could take them off your hands ;)

    ResponderEliminar