viernes, 29 de agosto de 2014

Plaid Ur Day!

Because, you know, my favorite color is Tartan, and summer is not my favorite season, I think I was in need of some plaid-titude these days!.
And I've hit 1000 posts and that's another reason to celebrate!

Ya que, como sabéis, los cuadros escoceses son mi color favorito, y el verano no es mi estación favorita, he pensado que estaba necesitando un poco de plaidtitud estos días.
Y además, he cumplido 1000 entradas en el blog, así que hay otro motivo más para celebrarlo!


Share every plaid you wear at PlaidUrDay Event, if you wish, or come as you are. Or link to your blog's post pushing the blue button below. You've got two days, so let's plaid!.

Podéis compartir cualquier estampado escocés que estéis llevando puesto en PlaidUrDay Evento, o cualquier otra cosa que os apetezca. Y también podéis enlazar a un post en vuestro blog, pinchando en el botón azul de ahí abajo. Tenéis dos días, así que la fiesta sigue!!


- plaid skirt, C&A (very old) / falda escocesa, antigüita
- red shirt, Punto Roma (years ago) / camisa roja, de hace años
- leggings, La Redoute (old)
- sandals, Clarks / sandalias
- badges, a present by Hello The Mushroom / chapas, un regalo de Hello The Mushroom
- bracelets, Sfera (ages ago) / pulseras, también antiguas
- tabs ring, Oddity London / anillo tabulador






8 comentarios:

  1. Pero qué maravilla, mi querida amiga; aunque me tendrá que perdonar por no ser tartan.
    Mil besos y cuadros
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. siempre estupendísima!!, y podemos considerar que llevas la Plaid-titude por dentro!
      ;DDDD

      Eliminar
  2. Estarás de parabién la nueva temporada de otoño viene con mucho cuadro, a mí me gustan , besos,ana.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I get such a kick from learning about what is pushing your buttons on the day. We have so many of the same obsessions and aside from wearing never-enough-jewellery, we share a love for plaid or tartan. Summer or winter, I always love wearing it, it looks amazing matched or my favourite, mis-matched with other patterns. I hope you have a wonderful weekend dearest! xoxoxoox

    ResponderEliminar
  4. You wear your favourite colour so well! I don't know if I own anything tartan. I'm off to have a look in the archives! xxxx

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Here is my tartan offer. A post about visibility. And what can be more visible than tartan/plaid! xo JJ

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Forgot to say congrats on reaching 1000! You dont look a day over 100 ;-) xo JJ

    ResponderEliminar
  7. 1000 posts! WOW! Congratulations on your milestone!!
    Summer is not my favorite fashion season either, but you look wonderfully creative in all of your summer outfits, and here in this lovely plaid skirt and leggings - so fresh and youthful! I found one plaid outfit from Spring! xxx

    ResponderEliminar