viernes, 14 de febrero de 2014

red & pink

I've worn my pink leggings and red coat today, even though I'm a valentine's scrooge. Anyway, I was looking for something pink to wear and join 52 Pick-Me-Up: In The Pink! at Spy Girl, and it was really easy to throw some pink and red and magenta on, and dress up to go to work!. I hated pink color for most of my life, but nowadays I'm appreciating the irony of wearing pink (hot pink!!) and enjoying it!

Me he puesto leggings rosa y el abrigo rojo, justo hoy, aunque tengo la actitud de un Scrooge con los sanvalentines. De todos modos estaba buscando algo rosa que llevar y así unirme al reto de 52 Pick-Me-Up: In The Pink! en Spy Girl, y fue realmente fácil echarse encima algo rosa, rojo y magenta, y arreglarse para ir a trabajar. Con lo que yo he odiado el color rosa toda la vida, y últimamente estoy apreciando toda la ironía de llevar rosa, ¡rosa fuerte!, y me divierte mucho!



- red coat, La Redoute (old) / abrigo rojo
- magenta jacket, ebay / chaqueta magenta
- self sewed dress / vestido, fabricación casera
- leggings, Locaderremate
- boots, Clarks (old) / botas
- scarf, a present / bufandita, un regalo
- crochet beret / boina ganchillo
- bolso, Agatha Ruiz de la Prada / bolso


Shoe shine at Citizen Rosebud: share the shoes that make you feel fabulous!. Old purple booties, yeah!

Shoe shine en Citizen Rosebud: comparte esos zapatos que te hacen sentir Fabulosa!. Unas viejas botas color morado, sí!

12 comentarios:

  1. I used to feel the same way about pink, but like you,I now find strong bright pinks are great (still can't do wishy-washy pastel shades though...) With the addition of magenta and that awesome frock, you are looking fabulous! xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I really like this colour combination. I agree with Curtise, strong pinks are great. Those purple shoes are amazing.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You look wonderful in your anti-Valentine's outfit! I used to avoid pink, too but I'm glad I saw sense! xxxx

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Pink. Red. Purple. The best! Thank you for linking up.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I used to refuse to wear pink, but now I quite like a strong fuschia! The colours in this outfit are gorgeous and they look amazing all mixed together. You are the living embodiment of Vix's motto "More is More"!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. What a pretty outfit! Love that color combo, pink and magenta is a pretty mix! Have a fab monday XX Tani

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Me encantas de cualquier color, pero el rosa es pura poesía en tí.
    Besos mil.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I love the print on that dress and just love all those colors!
    Big hugs

    Arianexo

    ResponderEliminar
  9. It's funny about pink, people either love it or hate it. But it is one of the few colors that anybody can wear and look good in. On stage if you throw a pink light on the actors, everybody look pretty !

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I don't love pink but can appreciate those who rock it! I love you!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. What a beautiful and bold color combo ! You have to love pink because all the colors love you, even the pink !!!
    http://selenite.weebly.com

    ResponderEliminar