martes, 16 de abril de 2013

roses & green

I've been really busy attending to visitors at home. As you can imagine, it has been a lovely but time consuming activity!. Our really warm weather weekend was enjoyed as much as possible, walking a lot and also lounging on some terraces. Actually, it's my kind of quiet weekend!
I think I'm still on time to another Visible Monday, but I link it anyway, 'cause I love all that fabulous ladies!. Please, don't miss Not Dead Yet Style great attitude and style!

He estado bastante liada con visitas en casa, que, como podéis imaginar, es una actividad genial y divertida pero absorbe muchísimo tiempo (y energía). Hemos disfrutado del fin de semana todo lo que hemos podido, con tan buen tiempo sobre todo paseando y relajándonos en terrazas. Realmente, es la clase de fin de semana tranquilo que me gusta!
Creo que todavía estoy a tiempo para entrar en otro lunes visible Visible Monday, pero lo enlazo igualmente, porque me encanta ver tanta fabulosidad. Y no hay que perderse esa gran actitud y estilo del blog Not Dead Yet Style





- skirt, La Redoute (very old) / falda, antigüita
- green shirt, Desmán (local shop sales) / camisa verde, Desmán (rebajas en tienda local)
- cardi, La Redoute (cropped) / chaqueta punto, recortada
- leather jacket, ebay / chaqueta cuero
- tights, Philippe Matignon / medias
- maryjanes, El Naturalista / merceditas
- bab, Complements (old) / bolso
- necklaces, by El taller de Cristina (local shop) / collares, de El Taller de Cristina
- shawl, very old / chal, antigüito
- sunnies, Asos / gafas de sol

11 comentarios:

  1. What a fabulous outfit - very visible indeed! I love those sunglasses!!! Besos! x

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Love this skirt - it looks like it could be brand new from the fashion magazine. Wonderful, colorful look, thanks for sharing with Visible Monday! xoxoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It is a beautiful coloured skirt...great for Spring! Looks like you have some lovely sunshine in Spain:)
    ~Anne

    ResponderEliminar
  4. What a fabulous outfit!! I love the color combo and the skirt is stunning!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Gorgeous colours, and that skirt is a beauty. What cool sunglasses too! xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Such glorious colours!
    No one wears colour like you, darling!
    XXX

    ResponderEliminar
  7. What a pretty, welcoming hostess you are! Know you had very happy guests. Terrace lounging ... one of my favorite thing to do!
    See you soon,
    J

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Me encanta la combinación de rosa y verde esmeralda que llevas hoy.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Senora- you are such a beautiful ray of sunlight! Warm, invigorating and wonderful. I love your comments, I love your style and I imagine you are such a lovely hostess. I hope you're enjoying your time with friends. Seeing you here, is like viewing a beautiful blooming blossom. Bloom on, Mrs. A! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  10. That skirt... WOW! My muse, you look fantastic!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. You are gorgeous. Your skirt is a piece of art and you wear it with such style!

    ResponderEliminar