lunes, 18 de febrero de 2013

maxi & monday

These days I'm doing a clean up in my wardrobe, not only deciding what's disposable, but also bringing to light some old clothes. So I'm wearing this maxi dress once more. It was in my wardrobe for fifteen years, sometimes going down to the bottom, sometimes appearing like a guest star, depending on my mood!. But it's still a loved piece and it can play a lead role once again!. I like to go shopping at my own closet, so funny, so cheap!

And you should like to visit Not Dead Yet Style, because it's time to another Visible Monday!

Estos días estoy haciendo limpieza de armarios, no sólo para deshacerme de algunas cosas, sino también para redescubrir algunas prendas antiguas. Así que me he puesto este vestido largo otra vez. Lleva en mi armario como quince años, a veces allá al fondo, a veces haciendo una aparición estelar, dependiendo de mi estilo del momento. Pero todavía me gusta y creo que puede tener un papel protagonista de nuevo. Nada como irse de compras al propio armario, divertido y barato!
Y podéis visitar Not Dead Yet Style, porque ha llegado de nuevo otro Lunes Visible: Visible Monday!





- usual puffy coat, Punto Roma (old) / el habitual acolchado
- sleveless turtle-neck, Festa (old) / cuello vuelto sin mangas
- dress, very old / vestido, antigüito
- cardigan, Style369 (summer sales) / chaqueta punto, rebajas de verano
- boots, Clarks (old) / botas
- leopard scarf, Locaderremate / pañuelo leopardesco
- bag, promotional gift / bolso, un regalo promocional
- new 'tabs' ring, a present from Mr.A. / anillo 'tabulador', un regalo de Mr.A.


10 comentarios:

  1. That maxi is fabulous and I love those boots. What fun to shop your own wardrobe and find lovely pieces like that dress. Besos! xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. How great that your "old" dress is still so fresh and fabulous - you look great and thanks for linking up to Visible Monday!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love your boots with the maxi! Have a great week:)
    ~Anne

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Love how you styled the dress with the funky boots and love all the red accents!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Isn't it just the BEST to find things in your own closet that you'd half forgotten about that feel like new?! That maxi is wonderful,and I adore that little red cardi!!! Totally awesome, darling! XXX

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I agree: So funny, so cheap! I love finding an old favourite that I had forgotten about. Love this fab maxi on you - and the red accessories are GORGEOUS! Sarah xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  7. What a fantastic print! Of course it deserves its star status. Looking very pretty and very, very elegant in your own supremely unique way!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I love this outfit ! I have to do that too more often ! Our wardrobes are full of treasures !
    http://selenite.weebly.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I can see why this dress is the star of the show in this outfit! It is stellar! Black and white is my passion. So classy and trendy at the same time. An oxymoron, I know, but true! The red bolero is the perfect accent, as is the lovely animal print scarf! Besos! :)

    ResponderEliminar