jueves, 5 de abril de 2012

rain uniform (2)

This long waterproof coat and a pair of boots are both essential parts of my 'rain uniform'. There's no practical reason to wear a tartan mini-skirt, but there's something so appealing to me in tartan and it goes with the red umbrella!.

Siempre me pongo lo mismo como 'uniforme para la lluvia', este abrigo impermeable largo y un par de botas. En cambio, no hay ninguna razón práctica para llevar una mini falda escocesa, es simplemente que me gustan los cuadros y ¡además combina con el paraguas!. -----------------------------------------------------------

Similar 'Rain Uniform' was previously worn this way.

Parecido 'uniforme para la lluvia' en otra ocasión anterior.

5 comentarios:

  1. Will the nice weather come already? lol!

    Love the Emily bag and the black and red colour combo!

    Besitos

    ResponderEliminar
  2. La combinación con el paraguas es genial!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Ha, I love your short skirts in the rain! Both of them.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Ya te dije que me encantan los paraguas transparentes ¿no?.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. That skirt is fabulous! And I love your hair trinket. :D

    ResponderEliminar